Thursday, July 10, 2008

On A Blender

I was preparing to make a smoothie (or maybe daiquiris, funny I can't remember) when I discovered a key element was missing: the blender. There are only so many places a blender can wander off to, and after checking the usual spots to no avail I became a little annoyed. Did somebody steal my blender? After a moment of contemplating whether or not a hand-held mixer would do the trick I suddenly remembered where I had seen the object in question.

That's right ladies and gentlemen, it was being used as a doorstop.


And on that note, here's a fun "Will It Blend?" video.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First!

Jake Freeberg said...

There was a weird pressure system moving through while you were on vacation last weekend and the door was slamming on it's own. Or it could have been an angry poltergeist. Either way I was the one who made your blender into a doorstop.

I now plan on moving all sorts of things out of their correct location whenever I feel this blog is in need of better content.

Emily said...

Blender as doorstop - extremely innovative. And to think, I've been using a magazine rack for weeks ...